A reputable and long standing prime contractor leading supplier of integrated products to support our military forces, intelligence agencies and defense contractors worldwide.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott PerezAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $115,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:A reputable and long standing prime contractor leading supplier of integrated products to support our military forces, intelligence agencies and defense contractors worldwide. Our business is a trusted provider of innovative naval gas and hybrid power systems, control technology and support solutions for the U.S. Navy and navies around the world. We develop, manufacture, and support infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms.If you are an experienced Project Engineer, please continue to read onWhy join us?Apply This Job
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Leads the engineering execution for a medium sized project (
- Ensures the project delivers the required customer/internal features and quality on time and on budget
- Proactively manages cross-functional interdependencies to maximize team efficiency and avoid gaps/delays in program execution
- Anticipates integration and design issues and discerns appropriate actions to progress the team and project forward
- Reviews customer specifications and requirements, and leads a project team to develop designs to best support them, including cost as a key design variable
- Manages engineering project budget and schedule
- Identifies, evaluates, mitigates, and manages project technical risk
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field with 8+ years of experience
- Established project management skills
- Domain knowledge and expertise in at least one discipline of engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Systems, or Test)
- Demonstrated engineering experience to drive technical decision making for lower risk programs/projects
- Knowledge and experience in multiple engineering disciplines to foster leading a technical team
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to plan and ensure the on-time and quality completion of multiple assignments