Mechanical Engineer PE
Mechanical Engineer PE - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life BalanceThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a Full-Service Engineering Consulting firm serving markets nationwide, providing engineering, architectural design, expert planning, environmental and construction administration services across a wide variety of market sectors, including renewable energy, municipal infrastructure, military, telecommunications, transportation (aviation, highways, roads, and bridges), food and beverage processing, cultural resources, hydropower, and water resources. We've developed unique methodologies and processes to deliver cost-saving solutions that meet our clients' needs in each of these disciplines. As an employee-owned firm, we believe that putting our employees first, is not only the right thing to do, but also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of these clients include Google, Meta, Public & Private institutions, Local Utilities, City/State/Federal Projects, and many more!If you are an experienced Mechanical Engineer, then please apply!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!Apply This Job
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Architectural Engineering
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant mechanical engineering experience with Engineering Consulting firm or Design/Build Firm
- PE License in Colorado or ability to gain Reciprocity - OR - EIT preparing to Sit for PE License.
- Experience Leading mechanical design of building projects (Commercial, Educational, Transportation/Aviation, Gov./DOD, etc.)
- Experience with HVAC Systems, mechanical equipment such as boilers, chillers, pumps, fans, and air handling units
- Designing supply, return, and exhaust systems
- Performing load calculations and/or energy modeling
- Proficient in Revit Software
- Designing plumbing systems is a Plus