DatamanUSA has an exciting opportunity forSoftware Tester to work remotely with one of our direct client.Title: Software TesterLocation: Olympia, WA (Remote)Duration: 5 Years Skills Required:
- Strong Experience of Rational Application Developer version 9.6 and higher.
- Develop, document and execute effective test cases for testing large complex systems
- Ability to apply knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and development methodologies to produce quality software.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and workflows.
- Utilize Agile QA Testing principles and strategies to deliver quality applications to users.
- Perform Smoke Testing, system testing and regression testing on the applications / functional areas assigned.
- Log and track defects using Azure DevOps.
- Work with relational databases to perform backend testing using complex SQL queries.
- Utilize test management tool, HP ALM / Quality Center to document requirements and to write test cases.
- Ability to build and run automated test scripts using HP UFT.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team, work closely with business, testing, and development teams
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Expertise in test automation.
In-Home Usage Tester (Product Tester from home) Part-time Presently we're recruiting Product Testers (from home) in several US cities to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers