Lead Software Architect
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 02nd May 20232023-05-02T01:00:00-0700
job summary:Are you a Lead Software Architect looking to grow your career with a Fortune 100 company with high international brand recognition? If so, we have a contract position with the opportunity to convert to a permanent employee. This position offers excellent pay, benefits, and an opportunity to work with one of the top leaders in the IT and entertainment space.Interested? Apply below!Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years in application development
- Minimum of 5 years in solution and/or application architecture in a large corporate environment
- Experience with cloud PAAS, SAAS, and IAAS Experience with designing for container-based deployment (docker etc). Working knowledge specifically related to AWS and Azure
- Uncompromising dedication to delivering quality, exceedingly well-engineered solutions
- General knowledge of front-end Single Page Application (SPA) web front-end architectures, container orchestration, microservices, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Libraries, Java/JEE, .NET, Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, MariaDB, Docker
- Coordinate between business and IT stakeholders to develop a solution architecture approach.
- Create delivery estimates based on solution architecture approach.
- Assess market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, SaaS/PaaS, etc.
- Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Coordinate with delivery project managers and business analysts to draft project scope and compile delivery estimates.
- Collaborate with other architecture teams.
- Adapt to a quickly changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities.
- Be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the entire DSE portfolio of applications and understand the integrations between them.
- Develop End-to-End proof of concepts for the proposed solution as needed.
- Develop roadmaps for the existing portfolio of applications to help ensure we are moving toward a consolidated footprint of technologies that align with the reference architecture
- Play a key role in working with the Reference Architecture organization to define current and future needs
- Be a champion for helping ensure other solution architects and delivery teams are moving as aggressively as possible toward getting existing applications uplifted where possible and ensuring all new applications are aligning with the Reference Architecture prescriptions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the DSE applications and business processes and proactively advise on opportunities for business process redesign, or application or process consolidation and/or simplification.
- Be the go-to resource for other solution architects that are looking for assistance with solving complex architecture issues.
- Review other architects' solutions and ensures their application architecture strategy aligns with organizational goals.
- Ensure that delivered solutions meet or exceed security, accessibility, and compliance standards.
- Help continue to evolve the Solution Architecture team's processes and metrics to make the team more efficient, and increase the value add to the organizations supported.
- Work across all delivery teams to help better define and communicate the Solutions Engineering Team's value; what's working, what's not, what should we be doing that we're not etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)