We are a small but growing accounting firm in Seattle, WA, that provides quality services to individuals and businesses. We are looking for a ft/pt bookkeeper to join our team.
As a bookkeeper you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate and timely financial records for our clients
- Preparing and filing federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Communicating with clients and resolving any issues or inquiries
- Assisting with payroll, sales tax, and other accounting tasks as needed
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in bookkeeping.
- A degree or certificate in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel, and other accounting software.
- Knowledge of current tax laws and regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A positive and professional attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, and flexible work hours. We also provide ongoing training and support to help you grow your skills and career.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Controller / Full Charge Bookkeeper - Small Family Office