Now Hiring Experienced HVAC Installer and/or Idaho Journeyman
JA Bertsch has been a trusted source for Residential HVAC and Electrical services in the North Idaho community for the last 18 years. Thanks to our community, we have been voted The Best of North Idaho numerous years in a row (winning again in 2023).
At JA Bertsch, we look for individuals who are eager, willing and driven to go the extra mile, be part of something that makes a difference and who desire to be part of a work family who cares! We strive daily to make sure our work culture is a place where each member is excited to come to work each day!
Here are a few perks of working for JA Bertsch:
- Company Funded Tool AccountThis is not a reimbursement account and is a "Huge Bonus" for both our installers and service techs!
- We pay 100% Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance!
- Matched 401K at 4% by the company.
- 8 PAID days off a year including your birthday (must be taken within the week of your special day)!
- Short Term Disability Insurance is available.
- We offer a healthy work/life balance!
- Are you a Veteran? You get Veteran's Day off Paid!
- Professional Uniforms provided.
- No Layoffs in slower seasons (Ever).
- Training and Certifications SUPPORT THROUGH THE PROCESS!
- Growth- we want to support you in your goals.
Candidates will need to pass an initial drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record.
We are looking for an individual who is a self-starter and has at least plus years prior experience in Residential HVAC. This person should be able to problem solve and perform manual labor daily. A strong independent person who can work alone and/or as part of a team. Prioritizing and planning tasks and one who is able to troubleshoot any issues that may arise (communicating effectively with your team and manager though the process).
For more information as to the details of the job, please contact Angela Blessinger, Chief Culture Officer at 208-661-3931.
Are you an HVAC Install Lead OR have you recently received your Idaho Journeyman's card? Do you have your Idaho Journeyman's card AND you're a Lead? Have your completed school or are you waiting to test for your Idaho Journeyman's card?
Install Apprentices up to $56,160 (For Experienced Apprentices) annually plus bonuses.
Experienced HVAC Idaho Licensed Journeyman- Up to $91K annually.