Circle of Life Caregiver Co-op is looking for a Part-Time Care Coordinator!
Applicants should possess strong communication skills, experience in the home-care field and attention to detail. Our office is fast-paced and prospective applicants should be flexible and solutions-oriented.
The Care Coordinator works with the Administrator and other office staff to provide oversight for the operations of the Cooperative, including: coordinating in-home care for new and existing clients, scheduling and troubleshooting, and helping to support caregivers to provide quality in-home services.
In order to be considered for this position, please include a resume and cover letter.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and other web-based applications.
3. Experience working with home care professionals.
4. Access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
5. CNA or HCA certification and the ability to fill in for care shifts as needed.
6. Work experience with a complex, cloud-based scheduling system preferred.
7. Knowledge of the practices of caregiving and the care requirements of vulnerable, aged, and/or disabled persons.
8. Knowledge of Washington State Rules and Regulations for in-home care agencies preferred.
9. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks and functions, and to adjust to changing work requirements.
Circle of Life Caregiver Co-op provides client and caregiver support 24 hours a day. This position includes compensated on-call phone duties, including rotation of evenings and week-ends on-call.
Specific Duties include:
1. Assists the Administrator in overseeing all aspects of Operations, and supervising caregivers.
2. Schedules and monitors the work of all agency direct care personnel and contractors.
3. With Administrator, performs annual evaluations of all direct care staff, including on-site visits for observation and evaluation of care delivery.
4. Accurately communicates with clients, their representatives and with caregivers to ensure appropriate client care.
5. Coordinates Care Team meetings with caregivers as client needs evolve to ensure all caregivers are familiar with client-specific care plans
6. Promotes effective home care services in compliance with agency philosophy, policies and procedures, and in accordance with State licensing laws and regulations. Does intakes for potential clients.
7. Assists with the evaluation, development and revision of agency policies and procedures.
8. Assists in the implementation and oversight of the agency quality assurance plan.
9. Coordinates caregiver attendance at trainings.
10. Monitors agency compliance with all state and federal requirements.
11. Sharing After-Hours Phone duties, including rotation of evenings and week-ends on-call.
12. Provide detailed daily updates to the office staff regarding emergent scheduling issues, caregiver and client needs.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Circle of Life is an established Home Care Agency serving residents of Whatcom County. We are also a worker-owned Cooperative. Our Caregivers are empowered through Co-op membership, which includes part ownership of the business, profit sharing and involvement in business decisions.
Job Type: Part-time 25-30 hours per week
Pay: $23.00 per hour Depending on experience