Senior Software Engineer Needed for National Award Winning Sustainable Packaging ManufacturerThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob HummelAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $170,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a fast-growing supply chain and sustainable packaging manufacturer based in Salt Lake City, Utah! Our company was founded in 2002 and has become an award-winning industry leader in advanced packaging systems and automated packaging machine technology. Due to the growing demands of our services, we are hiring for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our diverse team!Title: Software Engineering ManagerLocation: HYBRID (2- Days in Office) | Salt Lake City, UTSalary: $120,000- $170,000Requirements: C# / NET/ AWS/ ReactWhy join us?
- Competitive base salary: $120,000- $170,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Excellent Vertical Growth Potential
- Collaborate on a cross-functional team to help them deliver world-class experiences and value for your customers.
- Help drive the direction of the product with a continuous evaluation of the existing systems.
- Engage in data-driven decisions and validation of assumptions, architectural decisions, and other technical activities.
- Deliver world-class software that delights our customers and exceeds the expectations of our business.
- Collaborate with a squad of experienced software engineers on software engineering best practices with a focus on shipping code and delivering quality solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years working in a Software Engineer capacity.
- Experience in C#, .NET, SQL