This TOP DFW Employer is looking to add aTableau Developer to their growing BI Team to collaborate with business leaders and SMEs, analysts, EDW team, application teams and other stakeholders to rapidly design, develop, test, and implement production Business Intelligence solutions. If necessary, develop interim data integration processes using standard BI visualization and data preparation tools. Automate dashboard data preparation/integration using standard data preparation technologies. This is a fulltime / direct hire role AND REQUIRES the person to reside in the DFW metroplex. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server Dashboard Development.
- Strong SQL experience with relational databases and using SQL to perform data exploration and preparation for reporting is required. Skills should include working knowledge on how to create queries, joins, filters, conditions, subqueries, tables, views, group by attributes and how to accurately perform counts, calculations, and other data aggregation.
- Strong analytical or problem-solving skills are required. The demonstrated ability to interpret the information provided and ask clarifying questions to understand the underlying needs that need to be addressed.
- Experience in the healthcare industry - preferred but not required.