LaSalle Network has partnered with a client searching for a Systems Engineer.
The ideal candidate will help build, maintain and troubleshoot the company's rapidly expanding infrastructure. They will work alongside other engineers to ensure the highest levels of performance and manage any problems that arise. Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
Systems Engineer Requirements:
- Manage and monitor installed systems
- Test and maintain operation systems
- Monitor application performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting systems
- Strong scripting and technical skills
Thank you, James Davis Team Lead LaSalle Network Keywords and Related Terms:
systems engineer , infrastructure , troubleshoot , operation systems #LI-DATS LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.