Fantastic REMOTE Statistical Programming opportunity with a top employee rated CRO // $115kThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jeff BarronAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $110,000 - $115,000 per yearA bit about us:Our client is an Award Winning CRO with a rating of over 4.4 on Glassdoor. Known for its excellent workplace culture and longstanding client relationship, the organization has grown organically for decades and prides itself on a 95% employee retention rate!Why join us?
- 100% REMOTE role!
- Take ownership by working as the primary statistical programming contact for internal & external team members
- Strong total compensation package and leadership growth path
- 95% employee retention rate and a culture that values promotions from within!
- Identify & communicate scope changes to the CPM and Statistical Programming management
- Develop SDTM dataset specifications
- Assist with the development of ADaM dataset specifications and TLF shells needed for analysis as defined by the SAP
- Create SAS datasets, including SDTM and ADaM
- 4+ years of statistical programming experience in a CRO or Sponsor environment
- BS in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Experience in SDTM, CDISC, and ADaM dataset mapping
- BLA/NDA submission experience
- Database transfer and design experience