Would you like a predictable day working with a FUN, rock-star team, where exceptional patient care is the highest priority?
River Place Dental, a fast-paced, private, established dental office located in Austin, is currently seeking a highly skilled, patient-oriented, self-motivated, and energetic team player who is also interested in growth and development, to join our PHENOMENAL team!
We are committed to providing exceptional patient experiences with high-quality care in a structured, organized, and FUN environment. This position is an integral part of our team and we aim to hire someone who has exceptional communication skills, enjoys taking great care of patients, is self-managed, works well with a team, is highly organized, and enjoys the impact they have on patient care!
· Current dental hygiene license in the state of Texas
· Two years of practice experience is preferred but not required.
· Current CPR training and certificate
· Strong communication and patient relationship-building skills
· High degree of skill with both hand instrumentation and Cavitron
· Competent in root planing
· Demonstrate complete knowledge and usage of dental terminology, dental instruments, tray setups, and instrument sharpening.
· Effectively communicate oral hygiene instructions and dispense proper oral hygiene aids.
· Thorough Recordkeeping - including graphical charting, perio charting, and proper chart documentation.
· Experience with digital radiographs and electronic patient record
· Dentrix experience
· Nitrous oxide verification from the Board of Dentistry
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, Some Fridays 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including holiday pay, paid time off, continuing education courses, 401(k) benefits, and scrubs/uniforms provided and laundered on-site.
Please include the following in your cover letter: Desired pay rate and indicate how soon you'd be able to start. We look forward to hearing from you!
River Place Dental is an equal-opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: From $48 per hour
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Dental Open House for Dental Hygienist-Excellent Hours/Flexible Hours!