Business Analyst / Presentation Specialist Duration: 12 months (long term assignment) Location: Tampa, FL 33610 (at least 3 days per week) ResponsibilitiesApply This Job
- Utilize advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards.
- Facilitate discussions, demonstrate active listen, and create executive level documentation.
- Responsible for compiling and analyzing data.
- Professional experience with PowerPoint presentations in a corporate, service-oriented environment
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Word: sections breaks, basic layouts, templates.
- Excel: Pivot Tables, charts, advanced formulas, enhanced formatting.
- PowerPoint latest versions: Master slides elements, layouts, charts and graphs.
- Proven ability to create custom templates using Clients’ standards, masters, slide layouts, illustrations to graphically and visually present data/content
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to effectively communicate issues, risks and progress on complex processes to multiple stakeholders
- Self-initiate, work productively when unsupervised and multitask across multiple concurrent projects and across various groups globally.
- Strong listening, presentation, and communication skills. Articulates with confidence.
- Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
Swanktek - GIAM Authentication & Host Security Specialist
Excellerent Technology Solutions - IT Service Desk Specialist / IT Help Desk / IT Technical Support