OTR DRIVERS NEEDED Tank, Flatbed, Van, Heavy haul

Job Details

  • ID#50635622
  • Address 78201 , San antonio,

    Texas

    San antonio USA
  • Job type

    Full-time

  • Salary USD 55K-95K annually 55K-95K annually
  • Hiring Company

    Texas

  • Showed03rd December 2023
  • Date03rd December 20232023-12-03T00:28:16-0800
  • Deadline01st February 2024
  • Category

    Transportation

OTR DRIVERS NEEDED Tank, Flatbed, Van, Heavy haul

Vacancy expired!

Circle Bar A Inc. A well-established transportation company is currently seeking drivers for our NON-HAZMAT OVER THE ROAD operation based in San Antonio, Texas. Drivers will be pulling LIQUID TANKERS (about 85% of the time) and a mix of FLATBED, DRY VAN, and HEAVY HAUL trailers (the other 15% of the time). No drivers are hired specifically for any type of load. These positions vary between some weekends home and staying out for 2-3 weeks (depending on time of year and commodity hauled) . We have plenty of work with new accounts added daily. The delivery locations range from retail outlets, Mills, and oilfield office/wellsite locations.

THIS IS OVER THE ROAD WORKSOME WEEKS MAY BE REGIONAL OR EVEN LOCAL BUT THE DRIVER NEEDS TO BE FLEXIBLE AND ABLE TO STAY OUT IF NEEDED. We currently have some lanes in Louisiana and Florida that are short haul 1-4 loads per day that are above average pay.

Benefits:

-LATE MODEL WELL MAINTAINED FLEET (PETERBILT 379's & 389's)

-Medical, vision, and dental Benefits available after 60 days

-1 week paid vacation per year (after 1st year of employment)

Sign on bonuses based on commitment period

Recruiting bonuses also available

Cash paid for clean DOT inspections

Paid Hotel for Orientation time (term commitment required)

For immediate consideration please submit your application online at: www.http://www.circlebara.com/application-form/ or respond directly to this ad or call us for more information.

Requirements:

-TANKER ENDORSEMENT

-2 YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE

-TWIC CARD (or in the process of acquiring one)

- SAFELAND certification

-ACCEPTABLE MVR (no more than 2 tickets in past 2 years)

-25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (23 with an accredited driving school and 2 years exp.)

-PASS BACKGROUND CHECK

-PASS DOT DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTS

PLEASE CALL Charlie @ 830-480-0809 or 210-626-2272 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS (please leave a message if not available).

Search Keywords: Tanker driver great job benefits awesome company circle bar a .

Vacancy expired!

Similar jobs

OTR DRIVERS NEEDED Tank, Flatbed, Van, Heavy haul

OTR DRIVERS NEEDED Tank, Flatbed, Van, Heavy haul

OTR DRIVERS NEEDED Tank, Flatbed, Van, Heavy haul

OTR DRIVERS NEEDED Tank, Flatbed, Van, Heavy haul

FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED

FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED

FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED

FLATBED DRIVERS NEEDED