Game Developer For Exciting VR/AR StartupThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Curt WeigelAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:Apply This Job
- Proven VR/XR Platform Startup with Solid Funding
- Selling Commercial Units
- Plans to enter the consumer market soon.
- Gaming VR Units for the consumer market.
- Early in on Company Equity
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Open vacation policy
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Drive gameplay systems and content design through all development phases, from concept to release (including but not limited to characters, weapons, scoring, AI logic)
- Create levels from start to finish (block out prototype, set dressing, lighting, etc.)
- Keep existing content up-to-date and compatible with the latest hardware and software
- Collaborate with the game development team throughout an iterative, agile development process
- Frequently test game builds to ensure that the builds meet our quality standard
- 2+ years of experience developing games with Unreal Engine 4
- Highly organized with a strict attention to detail and a Get-it-done mentality
- You will work semi-autonomously, creating games from concept to release with minimal assistance.
- Our games are made primarily in Unreal Engine 4, so you must have experience working in the UE4 engine and you must be proficient in game design, level design, and blueprint scripting