Title: Threat Detection Engineer Customer Location: San Antonio, TX Duration: 12+ Months Contract Job Description: Must-Have
- Experience with Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana (ELK Stack)
- Experince with Javascrit frameworks such as Angular & React
- Familarity with DevOps technologies for automation (such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef etc)
- Experience with manipulating/parsing structured data such as JSON/XML and unstructured data
- Experience with deployment of applications to cloud infrastructure
- Experience in source control management, workload management, documentation and wiki solutions
- Python and/or Powershell development
- Windows and/or Linu administration and response
- Command Line usage of windows and/or linux
- Familiar with integrating rest API's
- Proficiency in Python, Java, Power Shell , Linux/Unix, GitHub
- AWS , Google Cloud Platform and Azure.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Independent and good communication skills.
- Collection of events from various operating systems and apply cyberthreat & malware evasion and detection
- Collection of data from all end point devices and detect the malicious behaviors
- Apply ELK (Elastic, Logstash and Kibana) for custom threat detection and ingest alerts to SIEM (security incident and event monitoring) and Case Management tools.
- Threat hunting using hacking techniques such as reconnaissance, exploitation, evasion, lateral movement etc.
QAT Global - 100% Remote Data Integration Engineer for case management and fraud detection