Business Process Consultant
TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years. TECHNOGEN is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD & Offshore development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100+ projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies. HI, My name is Syed murtuza from Technogeninc, I have been tasked with finding the right candidate for a position that my client is hiring for, below is the job description please contact me with your updated resume if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 703-988-6081. Position : Process Consultant Location : Onsite (Plano, TX) Duration : 6 Months Description:
- Working closely with clients, on engagements and leading functional / process / technology workstreams related to assigned functional area(s).
- Facilitate interviews / working sessions to understand client processes, functions, technology, and business issues.
- Gather and analyse information, formulating, and testing hypotheses to develop impactful recommendations.
- Support the development and deployment of client unique solutions to ensure positive business impact and sustainable business results.
- Conducting market research based on business-related hypotheses used to derive insights.
- Managing professional development in Industry, function, process and enabling technology that entails opportunities to refine existing skill set and develop new skills, and industry / functional expertise. Including building expertise in configuration capabilities of leading package enablement tools (e.g., SAP, SFDC, etc.) for functional area.
- Build in depth process and functions knowledge, including leveraging experience in deployment of enterprise packages (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.).
- Become client-focused with strong client management and stakeholder / relationship management skills to deliver superior customer service and results (detailed oriented).
- Establish a track record of successful solution and/or transformation deployments.
- Establish lasting client relationships, and close follow-on client engagement opportunities.
- Support the creation of thought leadership, go to market and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise is preferred.