SAP CO Business Process Analyst
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
As a Business Process Analyst, you’ll partner with stakeholders and end users to gather, analyze and document requirements to enable translation into technical specifications. You’ll demonstrate your excellent communication and project management skills as a solution architect. As part of this exciting and challenging role, you’ll have the opportunity to travel globally, while reporting to the SAP Finance Manager. If this sounds like a great opportunity, then we want to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Understands advanced, integrated business processes; identifies and recognizes global integration consequences in Finance and Controlling areas.
- Works pro-actively with the business to understand the strategic direction and how to support the execution of the strategies most effectively. Engages with business teams within area of responsibility to communicate and scope the functional IT plan aligned with overall IT plan.
- Works with stakeholders and end users to analyze, design, develop, modify, test, and implement software solutions and applications to satisfy the company's global business requirements in line with SAP’s Best Practice in Finance modules.
- Works with the other IT Business Process functional teams, Application Development teams, and Technology Services teams on complex integration requirements.
- Creates functional design specifications for programs and coordinates on the development with technical teams.
- Leads small/medium projects with solid understanding of the software development life cycle process and documentation. Contributes to major project implementations.
- Works on production support to resolve day-to-day business issues.
- Successfully handles multiple projects, completing them on time and on budget while exceeding customer expectations.
- Comprehends and performs challenging configuration tasks and testing.
- Completes documentation of software solutions and SAP configuration according to departmental standards.
- Researches the SAP system, using OSS, ASUG, and other resources to bring innovative solutions to business requirements and implements business process improvements.
- Researches new technologies and functionality, making recommendations on their use.
- Extensive experience in the SAP CO Module, fluent in FI Module
- In-depth knowledge of the functionality of the SAP FICO modules, with emphasis on CO Modules: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Taxes, Product Cost Planning and Control (CO-PC), Material Ledger (CO-PC-ACT), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Cost Center Accounting(CO-CCA), Accounts Receivables, Credit management, Accounts Payables, Bank Integrations, Project Systems (PS), Internal Order Accounting (CO-IM) and Profit Center Accounting (PCA).
- Working knowledge of the functionality of the integration points to all of the other core SAP modules (SD, MM, PP).
- Demonstrated ability to collect user requirements, design appropriate solutions and carry them through to implementation including integration testing and end user training.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to sell concepts and ideas to a diverse audience and effectively communicate complex concepts to all levels of the organization.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and openness to change.
- Proven ability to recognize, respect and adapt to cultural differences.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) for global projects (kick off, design, testing, end user training, implementation), conferences etc.
- Knowledge of product costing, workflow, toll manufacturing and shared services.
- Knowledge of the SAP Solution Manager, ABAP workbench, ASAP methodology and SAP Best Practices.
Kapital Data Corp - SAP Revenue Accounting Expert Business Process Analyst