Mid Level Ruby Software Engineer
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 02nd May 20232023-05-02T01:00:00-0700
Remote Ruby on Rails Developer 140K+This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole ProkopAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:My client's technology team builds a custom suite of products that run our entire business. Headquartered in Chester PA, they create and deploy complete solutions for marketing, sales, operations, finance and more. We even have a custom communications platform that connects everyone in the company. We use cutting edge technologies like augmented reality, computer vision, machine learning, speech recognition and processing, geospatial data and a variety of mobile platforms.Working here, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging technology problems and design solutions that are lasting, sustainable and positive. You will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team and get to work alongside other top talent, including our growing team of application architects, UX designers, engineers and awesome developers. You will be empowered to make decisions and enjoy great latitude in choosing the right tools and methods for the job. As an experienced developer, you will be expected to bring your knowledge to help us build and deliver highly visible products and help grow and mentor other team members.LocationApply This Job
- Remote, within 3 hours of EST or Hybrid at the HQ just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- HRIS, Payrolling, CRM, ATS, Project Management tool similar to Jira all wrapped into one.
- Monolithic application
- 15 different scrum teams (5 to 8 on each team, product owner, scrum, QA, and dev) that work on different features within Nitro
- Ruby, Rails on the backend and React on the front end for the application and what they are looking for ideally.
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Competitive salary
- All the tech you need - We'll pay for whatever hardware and software you need to work and make sure you're regularly upgraded to the latest versions
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses and conferences
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave