VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. Role: Meta Data Developer (Collibra) Location: Remote Type of Hire: Contract Job Requirements:
- Design and build comprehensive metadata management solution, including the mix of Commercial and Custom tools.
- Design and build comprehensive Data Quality Solution for the data residing in the Azure cloud Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- 5 - 10 years of IT experience.
- Experience in BPM Scripting.
- Experience in data integration tools:
- Workato, Mulesoft, Snaplogic, etc
- Experience with data catalogue solutions: Collibra, Alation, Waterline Data (Lumada).
- Experience with RESTFul API integration with 3rd party tools using programming languages.
- Experience in a software engineering, leveraging Java, Python.
- Competence with RDBMS systems and SQL.
- Understanding of data management concepts including Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Lineage, Metadata Management is desired.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and work in agile environment and fill different roles within the team