Facility Maintenance Engineer
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
Contract manufacturing for nutritional company!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kirstin GlaserAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $115,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:Contract manufacturing in PA fully dedicated to a nutritional product. Currently on track to become only the 4th fully-integrated, FDA-registered nutrition company in their field in the US.Why join us?Apply This Job
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits offered
- Year end bonus
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a facilities engineer or in a similar role.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SAP, and MS Office
- Knowledge of the building process and construction principles.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Preparing reports and compliance documentation
- Conducting investigations and assist in development of new concepts to solve unique problems related to buildings in the area of energy, electrical systems, mechanical systems or other building infrastructure systems