Medical Device Senior Quality Engineer Opportunity in Mentor, OH!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Amanda WilcherAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:This company helps their Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.Why join us?Employees will be eligible for full coverage benefits.Job DetailsThe Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving the quality system in accordance with the requirements of, as appropriate, ISO and other applicable standards. This role supports complaint/CAPA investigations, supplier quality improvement, operations production and process controls, and product and service quality improvement with the use of statistical techniques and other accepted quality principles. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field required.
- 6 + years of combined Quality Engineering and/or Quality Systems experience.
- 6+ years of experience with medical device or other regulated industries preferred.
- 6+ years of experience working in an ISO certified environment required.
- ASQ, QSR or familiarity with QSR/GMP regulations preferred.