IT Market Analyst
Job Title: IT Market AnalystThere are three locationsLocation: Columbus OH, Dallas TX, New jerseyOnsiteRoles and Responsibilities:
- Collecting data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective technologies and modern frameworks with focus on Cloud, Security, Network Transformation, Automation, DevOps, etc
- Compiling and analysing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- The role involves collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- You will collaborate and closely work with the leadership infrastructure teams based in US and APAC.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and strong appetite to learn new technologies will be desired.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports, and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, macrotrends and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
- Good understanding of network & cloud concepts like SD-WAN, Firewalls, SASE, multicloud, DevOps, Monitoring, etc
- Experience with Gartner Platform
- Experience in networking and security is a big plus.
- Proven communications skills including technical writing and presentation
- Comfortable in coordinating across geographically diverse delivery and product teams
- Strong Experience working with IT departments
- Bachelor’s degree desired
Idealforce LLC - Arc GIS Analyst (Product Specialist 5/PS5)