Senior Director - Enterprise Product Strategy
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 02nd May 20232023-05-02T01:00:00-0700
- North Carolina
Address: USA-NC-Salisbury-2110 Executive Drive Store Code: IT Executive & Administration (5119435) Retail Business Services, ranked No. 25 on Fast Company's 2022 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five omnichannel grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com . Position Summary: This is a strategic leadership role responsible for coordinating the strategic approach to the overall Product Management delivery capability across the Product Organization. They will lead a team of experts to develop and continuously improve the product management and business stakeholder engagement model, product delivery model and financial goals & impact model across the entire Product Organization - communicating with executives and senior business leaders across AD USA. In addition, this role coordinates the "Executive View" for enterprise product delivery, for executive strategy planning. Product approach decisions will be made based on the expert product guidance from this space for the entire product portfolio with business impact of $250M+ annually and IT spend of $60-$150M annually. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent professional work experience/certification
- 12+ years related experience in product strategy and product delivery (large enterprise, multi-product)
- Excellent execution of Agile product strategy and SAFe development to ensure successful delivery of user-centric value driven product delivery.
- Expert on trends, industry standards, and evolving market opportunities and high-value products
- Entrepreneurial perspective in performing demand planning, forecasting activities and budget, and mitigating risk
- Experience working with cross-functional teams delivering products and services that provide innovation and value to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the value of complex solutions in a way that is easily understood and appealing to diverse audiences.
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results.
- Key Skills: Product Methodologies, continuous improvement, analytical, problem-solving skills, Demand Management, Performance Metrics, Value-centric, Business Acumen, Collaboration, ability to influence and present at executive level.
- An expert-level communication chameleon, able to quickly scale communications to audience and time allotted - able to articulate difficult concepts at an executive level with ability to relate to, coach and develop teams of peers and associates.
- Retail experience preferred
- Establish the holistic organization strategic product delivery approach, ways-of-working, governance structure and guidance for best-in-class product execution.
- Build and maintain the Executive View roadmap for the entire Product Organization approach and strategic vision and strategy aligned to the 3-year Extended Business Review.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strategic approach to Product Domain / Value Stream design, respective demand, our cross-product activation methods, and our measurement and data capabilities to drive strategic plans & roadmaps.
- Collaborate, communicate, and influence across Product, Strategy, and Business Senior Leadership to define, specify, and drive the execution of the Portfolio product strategy to delivery to business vision and strategy.
- Oversee the consolidated Product Organization's financials using OKR's / KPIs's and evaluation metrics.
- Lead the creation and execution of executive level dashboard satisfying views for strategic business metrics and return-on-value metrics for Product Capital investments.
- Lead a team of experts to act as mentors and coaches for the broader product organization, driving continuous improvement and lean product delivery to continuously drive and enhance business value.
- Drives the 3-year strategy sessions for a holistic cross product review with AD USA executives for a product portfolio with business impact of $250M+ annually, IT spend of $150M+ annually.
Retail Business Services - Director - Product Portfolio (Supply Chain)
Retail Business Services - Senior Director - Infrastructure Hosting Services