Greetings from Sligo Software Solutions, Inc. This is Prasanna from SLIGO. We have a urgent requirement for Sr. Business Analyst with Peoplesoft Financials position with our client. Title : Sr. Business Analyst with Peoplesoft Financials Location : Albany, New York Duration : 24 Months Client : NY State - Statewide Financial Systems (SFS) Client ID: HBITS-03-12074 Respond by: 06/02/22 Description Software Analyst for the Statewide Financial System Duties
- Eliciting Software Requirements
- Business Process Definition
- Write Functional Specifications
- Writing Test Scripts
- Executing Test Scripts
- Facilitating UAT
- Liaise with customers and end users
- Special projects as required
- Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents. Liaises between the software users and the software developers. Conveys the demands of software users to the developers. Skills include: working knowledge of software technology; computer programming experience/expertise; general business knowledge; problem solving/reduction skills; interpersonal relation skills; flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience (8+ Years)
- This is an 100% Onsite
- 84 Months of experience performing business analysis activities
- 60 Months of experience working as a functional analyst in a PeopleSoft 9.2 ERP Environment in the public sector
- 60 months of experience working as a business analyst with customer facing responsibilities including requirements elicitation, business process definition (as is and to be), and managing user acceptance testing activities.
- 60 months of PeopleSoft Financials business analysis experience working within one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: Procurement Contracts, Purchasing, and Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Commitment Control, Travel and Expense