Senior Software Engineer (Python / Deep Neural Networks)
What if machines could learn the way humans do?This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig RosecransAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $14,000 - $300,000 per yearA bit about us:Our client is changing the way machines learn by creating software with human-like intelligence! a VC backed startup based in Silicone Valley, they are looking for engineers that are as passionate as them when it comes creating software that will revolutionize the way AI learns.Why join us?
- Work directly on creating software with human-like intelligence.
- Generous compensation, equity, and benefits.
- $20K+ yearly budget for self-improvement: coaching, courses, conferences, etc.
- Actively co-create and participate in a positive, intentional team culture.
- Spend time learning, reading papers, and deeply understanding prior work.
- Frequent team events, dinners, off-sites, and hanging out.
- Very comfortable writing Python.
- Familiar with PyTorch and training deep neural networks.
- Excited to work on open source code.
- Passionate about engineering best practices.
- Self-directed and independent.
- Excellent at getting things done