Hi,Role: Big Data Architect Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ JD:
- Architect and build cloud scale products with focus on efficiency, reliability, security, and usability
- Develop roadmap and vision by listening to customers, studying the evolution of OSS technologies, and watching competitor moves .
- Implement Bigdata platforms on cloud with industry best design practices
- Lead team of designers/developers in implementation and development of Bigdata applications.
- Drive platform enhancements, and timely platform release cycles.
- Engage with developer community to identify opportunities, enable adoption, and eliminate friction in usage
- Helping evolve engineering practices & principles that marry the flexibility of open source and fast pace of service world.
- Drive the API and integration strategy to enable integration of Bigdata platform seamlessly into the Enterprise ecosystem
- Engage with customer escalations and mitigate risks on the product roadmap, ahead of time.