Come Be a Part of an Award-Winning Project Team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole BraddockAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Over the last 20 years we have grown from a small, veteran-owned business with one small office to a nationally recognized name with 8+ offices throughout the country! Our client-first, detail-oriented approach has earned us numerous referrals and repeat customers throughout those years, and that reputation means the world to us.Why join us?
- We are growing like crazy, and our headcount was not affected by the pandemic!
- We offer full benefits, a competitive salary, job stability and project diversity. We strive first to grow and promote from within, so your career is in great hands with us.
- We support multiple industries, so you don't have to worry about us having all our eggs in one basket. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to learn new industries and nurture your existing passions.
- mentor junior architects and designers
- participate in project review meetings with clients
- perform survey during design and construction administration, including RFIs, ASIs, submittal drawings, shop drawings
- participate in the conception and design of innovative commercial facilities for clients across the nation
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of experience as a licensed architectural professional
- We are multidisciplinary, but project experience in healthcare is highly preferred. This can include federal/VA medical projects, medical office buildings or municipal medical projects. A strong desire to branch into this field and supporting experience may also be considered.
- Skills in AutoCAD and Revit are highly desired
- Able to compile a complete set of construction documents, specs and drawings