VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: Manufacturing Engineer Location: Plymouth, MN (Onsite) Mode: Contract Job Description:
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience as design or manufacturing engineer supporting product or production lines.
- Experience with process validation planning/execution, IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and reports.
- Demonstrated experience with the validation and documentation of manufacturing processes.
- Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO 14971, IEC 60601, 21 CFR part 820, 21 CFR part 11, EUMDR and product specific industry standards.
- Familiar with statistical software tools (Minitab, Stat Graphics, Statistical).
- Familiar with DMAIC or DMADV(DFSS) methodologies.
- Experience in Wind-chill or other PLM systems.