- Category: Transportation
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T08:44:00-0800
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Mechanic to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for constructing, maintaining and repairing all machinery and fleet vehicles. Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting vehicles, and assembling machinery.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
- Work with drivers to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine trucks and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records in fleet maintenance software system.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to drivers.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert drivers on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.