DevCare Solutions is Minority Business Enterprise, certified by NMSDC. DevCare Solutions was founded by highly experienced and a qualified team of Engineers. DevCare Solutions' expert, mature and poised architects employ the premium methodology in seamlessly and simultaneously identifying and cultivating young professional brains, challenging to work with.Local candidates or willing to relocate to Lansing, MI. Must be located in MI at time of start as they will be REQUIRED to be onsite 2 days a week.SDETDimondale, MI7+ Months Contract Skype Interview Local candidates (heavily preferred) or willing to relocate at the candidate's expense. Position will be ON SITE 2 days a week. Role Description: The Object-Oriented Developer is responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated scripts. The Object-Oriented Developer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments. This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of troubleshooting script failures and anomalies, development principles, processes, and methods. The developer is also responsible for ensuring that manual scripts are converted to automated scripts by using Object-Oriented Programing (OOP), a database, and an automation tool. This is all done in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround and high pressure. During the interview, a demonstration of troubleshooting, database knowledge, and a simple OOP script will be executed. Responsibilities:
- Use OOP, database, and automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts.
- Develop and execute automated functional test scripts.
- Capture, analyze, and report test results.
- Log and track defects to resolution.
- Maintain automation script repository.
- Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
- Executedatamanagement plan
- Consistently provide high quality analysis of script failures and anomalies.
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
- Maintaining and contributing to script to functionality mapping to ensure coverage.
- Documenting updates and additions to the automation process.