Project Manager (Infrastructure) -Pontiac, MI
DTS is looking for experienced Project Manager (Infrastructure) for our direct client position in Pontiac, MI Responsibilities/SkillsApply This Job
- Lead the project team and proactively manage the project together with the IT Project Manager.
- Oversees one or more projects.
- Assembles project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops and maintains project schedules and budgets;
- Responsible for determining and working with supervision to acquire resource needs;
- Oversees project progress and workload through duration of project.
- Serves as a liaison between team members and functional area requesting project.
- Projects will be focused on IT Infrastructure and Information Security.
- Running Requests for Proposals (RFPs), vendor selection.
- Driving work to deploy enterprise software across thousands of IT assets with minimal business disruption.
Digital Technology Solutions - Project Manager (LaserFiche) - Pontiac, MI