AVA Consulting is seeking a Chassis Dyno.Location: Ann Arbor, MI, USAU.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.DESCRIPTION:
- Set up test vehicles on a chassis dynamometer using standard processes.
- Set up and operate Chassis dyno and emission analyzers based on engineering work requests.
- Drive test vehicle on chassis dyno using prescribed test trace or engineering directions.
- Support daily test scheduling.
- daily test cell organization and maintenance.
- Must be willing to work in cold and hot test chambers. ( -35- 50C)
- High School diploma required. AA or trade school preferred.
- 2+ years working/testing on chassis dynos.
- Familiar with EPA dynamometer test cycles ( FTP, US06, HWFET, etc.)
- Experience with using emission analyzers and chassis dynamometers.