SCIENTIST BOSTON, MA Required Skills:
- BS degree in molecular and cell biology or related disciplines such as immunology or biological engineering with 1-2+ years of wet lab experience in academia or industry.
- Experience with genomic technologies in human cellular systems including RNAi and CRISPR.
- Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture using sterile techniques.
- Experience with bulk RNA-seq or single cell sequencing library preparation.
- Demonstrated ability to perform accurate data analysis and carefully maintain a notebook record of lab activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including preparation of lab reports and presentations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- This position requires 90% of time in the lab.
- Assist in developing, executing, and troubleshooting new cell-based assays, protocols, and analysis methods.
- Design and execute experiments, interpret data, and communicate results and findings clearly and concisely to teams and stakeholders.
- Support the characterization of PBMCs and iPSC-derived cell populations using immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, DNA/RNA isolation, PCR, RNA-seq and other molecular biology techniques.
- Collaborate across functional areas .