Signarama Louisville East HERE WE GROW AGAIN
Do you already have experience installing signs? Are you in the carpentry or construction field and looking for a change?
Then we would like to speak to you, pay will be based on experience but experience in signs is not a must.
In 2021 we invested heavily in our TEAM, adding new folks to our #workfamily. We are now preparing to add a key position to our Installation/Service department in 2022!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Installation/Service tech
Installers will be expected to do:
1. Install cabinets, channel letter's, post and panel signs, sign faces among other types of signs.
2. Know basic electric (trouble shoot minor electrical issues with signs)
3. Have a clean driving record
4. Drive and operate bucket trucks, aerial lifts etc.
5. Follow written directions and communicate effectively
Installers must have:
1. No fear of heights
2. Must have a clean driving record
3. Excellent customer service
4. Safety and quality focused
Knowledge of: Metal work, electric work, carpentry work is a plus!
Hours of operation are M-F 7-3:30.
Over time and weekends as needed.
Medical, paid holidays and paid vacation after probation period.
Compensation based on experience.