Share resumes - George (at)method-hub.com East Cost candidates only - Candidate must be able to travel Louisville KY as per needSUMMARY: This critical role will help the business to establish leverage and roll out multiple project initiatives to create data warehouse populations and provide professional dashboard reporting utilizing Tableau. OnPoint Warranty utilizes Snowflake as its DW platform. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to understand business need objectives and build out complete BI functionality.
- Develops, unit tests, and debugs code to technical specifications.
- Develops, designs, and maintains data flows and integrated processes.
- Analyzes, develops, unit tests, and debugs processes per functional specifications.
- Ability to design highly professional visualization interfaces.
- Extremely strong SQL Skills, data manipulation, and ETL interfaces.
- Two or more years of experience in BI/Data Warehouse experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of relational database design and web technologies.
- Proficiency with Snowflake and Tableau.
- Strong SQL background and experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a small team.
- Detail-oriented and a team player.
- Ability to understand technical documents.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple task assignments across several projects.
- Proactive approach to problem resolution and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand, analyze, and manage dataset functionality inputs and outputs.