AVA Consulting is seeking a Engineer.Location: Georgetown, KYU.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.DESCRIPTION: Who we are:
- Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world's most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve.
- What you'll be doing:
- The material engineer's responsibilities include performing research, cost studies, CAE analysis, building prototypes, prototype functional testing, leading trials, and projects across multiple stakeholders, and providing customer support. You should be able to communicate effectively and provide effective suggestions for improvement.
- Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- 5 years' experience in engineering environments within product development for composite parts in automotive or other high-volume production.
- A strong background with project management and effective business communication
- A strong background with materials selection, analytical testing, and functional performance testing
- A strong background with fiberglass or carbon fiber composites
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for cost optimization
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to take initiative to recommend projects, product improvements, or cost reductions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with resin transfer molding or 3D printing
- Experience with CATIA
- Additional related certifications