Sr. Business Analyst
Hiring a Sr. Business Analyst!Our client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join their Team! This is a hybrid location that can be located in Des Moines, IA or Hartford, CT.The Position:The Business Analyst will lead cross functional analyses and activities which inform both strategic change and operational processes throughout the company. The right person for this role has excellent analytical abilities, has a demonstrated ability to apply analytics to solve business problems and identify opportunities, and has a strong understanding of business strategy, operations and KPI development.Responsibilities:Apply This Job
- Proactively drive change in the company’s business processes that show tangible improvements in the company’s performance
- Assist in delivering on behalf of project portfolio that aligns with the company's strategy and delivers on key business objectives
- Work closely with portfolio managers and business subject matter experts (SMEs) in driving strategic planning activities during planning and budgeting cycles.
- Work closely with project managers, stakeholders, and development teams to define and document project requirements, scope, systems functions, processes, challenges and opportunities to successfully implement solutions for complex projects
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of project and test plans
- Developing training and system procedure documentation
- Providing post-implementation support to measure and ensure project benefits were realized
- Facilitating business requirement walkthrough meetings and partnering with the business on functional specification reviews
- Independently managing projects of light complexity from initiation to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three (5+) years of business analyst experience in Retirement business within a financial services company
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quantify impacts and synthesize data from multiple sources
- Experience with business modeling or process mapping
- Strong financial acumen and ability to complete Cost Benefit Analysis work independently
- Agile experience is required. Scaled Agile experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic and a high level of personal integrity and accountability
- Strong experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel , Word and Visio a plus
- Must have an entrepreneurial attitude and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Experience working with external vendors and outsourced business models is a plus.
The Denzel Group - IT Business Analyst (100% remote, Insurance exp needed)
Long Term onsite JOB REQUIREMENT ON, Technical Business Analyst, Walnut Des Moines, IA, hybrid , Need submission details needed
Nukasani Group - Long Term onsite JOB REQUIREMENT ON, Technical Business Analyst, Walnut Des Moines, IA, hybrid , Need submission details needed