job summary:Top 3 Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience as a product owner writing features and user stories including detailed acceptance criteria, Communication skills (listening, verbal and written), Being detail oriented
- Ideally the candidate will have 1-2 years as a product owner on a scrum team.
- It's not necessary that it be in healthcare but that would be really nice.
- Also preferably their experience would include some interaction with SMEs or users and not just a very technical role.
- Curo is looking for a business systems analyst that will function as a product owner on one of our agile scrum teams.
- The Product Owner (PO) is the member of the team responsible for defining and prioritizing the Team Backlog so as to streamline the execution of program priorities.
- The Product Owner holds the product vision and works closely with stakeholders (e.g. end users, customers, and the business leaders) to cultivate and nurture a community around the product.
- They ensure the team is building the right product.
- They describe what should be built and why, but not the how.
- The Product Owner has a significant role in quality, and is the only team member empowered to 'accept' new stories.
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Product Backlog, including definition of epics, user stories, acceptance criteria;
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, business analysts, developers, testers and others to develop and executing against Product Roadmaps and Release Plans;
- Collaborate with User Experience partners in usability testing and the development of the user design;
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required