Position Summary: Help Desk Specialist level 1 is responsible for day to day support desk tickets. They are the first point of contact for client-initiated tickets. The primary focus is working on tickets within the allowed time frame. The ideal candidate would have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment quickly and effectively switching from task to task. They would need to have a strong sense of urgency, work ethic, and be a self-starter. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on day to day Level1 support tickets
- Infrastructure Troubleshooting from a machine level (Wi-Fi, network connectivity, non-global changes)
- Workstation issues (troubleshooting hardware and software issues)
- User Account/Password management (e-mail, AD, etc.)
- Printing issues (Contacting vendors, workstation troubleshooting, minor changes on printer)
- Assist in client documentation
- Has worked in a help desk IT position for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience in answering help desk calls and creating tickets.
- Experience in working in a help desk ticket system.
- Support an environment that used Office 365
- Experience in using remote support tools
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Exchange 2016
- Windows server 2012
- Mobile devices such as iPhone and Android
- VOIP support