Engineering Project Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ty MeekAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:Reputable company with more than 90 years of family ownership in the recycling industry is looking to hire a Engineering Project Manager in the Danville, IL area. The Engineering Project Manager will manage and coordinate engineering tasks throughout the corporation. Additionally, they will oversee the set-up of new equipment, ensure the satisfactory operation of the equipment. Apply Now for Immediate ConsiderationWhy join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- Management of all facility property maintenance and construction activities. This includes supervision of Building and Grounds Maintenance staff.
- Working in cooperation with facility managers and Chief Operating Officer to oversee process machinery installation and commissioning activities to assure a successful start to production use of equipment.
- Coordinates the development and evaluation of annual regional capital budgets.
- Coordination of process machinery repair, maintenance, or upgrade issues.
- oversees design and installation of personnel protective devices such as rails, platforms, guards, access stairs, fall protection, ventilation, sound attenuation, etc.
- Oversee and manage all work with outside vendors related to Engineering, Construction or Maintenance projects.
- Oversee document preparation and retention of property records such as surveys, drawings, and maps, process machinery manuals, facility O&M manuals, roof warranties, and photos.