Fullstack Java Developer -Alpharetta, GA, New York, USA Primary Skills / Must have
WMT Document Management Team is building a new platform for Document Management for Wealth Management. This platform would be set of horizontal services which would be used by multiple business applications used by FAS, CSAS and Operations teams for document ingestion, search and retrieval. The platform would be integrating with multiple applications and infrastructure components. In the role of an application developer, the resource will be actively working on building the new platform and enhancing it. 10-20% of the time will be spent on L3 support of existing applications As a passionate hands-on programmer spend most of the time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases. Participate in design review and peer code review. Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for troubleshooting live issues. Work collaboratively in a global setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline preferably computer science
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Software Development using Java/J2EE
- Experience with Object oriented Design and Agile SDLC Process.
- Experience in creating SOAP/REST Services, Spring, Spring boot and microservices
- Experience with frameworks like Spring, Junit, Mokito etc.
- Experience with Database and MQ
- Experience with SDLC Tools related to Build, Code Quality, Code Coverage etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with Global team.
- Experience with Document Management Area would be preferable