Contract // Competitive compensation and Jobot benefitsThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelly PuetzAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60 - $75 per hourA bit about us:A leading entrepreneurial player in three lines of business in terms of size, global reach, game-changing offerings, and assumption-busting innovations.Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Longstanding, reputable company in growth mode
- Strong management and executive team
- PLC programming, Schneider PLC is preferred.
- Able to draw/read electrical schematics using AutoCAD.
- Control panel design and wiring.
- Specifying electrical components and making bill of material for equipment.
- Support manufacturing engineering, find alternate/substitute parts.
- Understand existing/legacy designs and update/modify as needed.
- Familiarity with various sensors and actuators.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills with interdisciplinary groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience as electrical engineer building equipment/ programming PLC (Ladder logic).
- 5+ years of related experience
- Designing and building controls for equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation - Environmental Controls Systems Engineer II