N2S Healthcare is America's fastest growing and one of the most respected health care staffing and workforce solutions organizations, we are recognized as a leader in nursing, physician, and allied staffing. We provide best-in-class career opportunities with our clients' who are evolving, have a great culture, and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry Job Title: RN Med SurgicalLocation: Sanford, FL Duration: Permanent Shift: Fulltime (Days & Night Shift available (7am to 7:30pm or 7:30pm to 7am), rotating weekends) Job Summary:The Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license. Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)