Red Hat Administrator
Title: Red Hat Administrator Location: Juno Beach, FL Duration: Contract Compensation: Up to $60.00 hourly Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder or Authorized to Work in the US. Job Description:Apply This Job
- Red Hat is an enterprise level Linux operating system distribution that is utilized by a large variety of organizations, including multinational corporations and nonprofits.
- As a Red Hat Linux administrator, your duties and responsibilities are to install, deploy, and configure the Red Hat OS for your corporate clients or employer.
- After implementation, your role is to maintain security, ensure that the OS remains operational and optimized for daily operations, and oversee backup and restoration processes.
- As a Red Hat Linux administrator, you are also responsible for maintaining documentation related to all operations and providing technical assistance to end users.
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!