This position directly reports to Operations Manager and is responsible for assisting in the daily logistic operations for the Latin America Territory and coordinating medical device trade events. The position is responsible for logistic and operational support such as event arrangement, shipment operation, administrative support, promotional material creation, and daily interaction with the Latin American distributors, HCUS and FTYO counterparts. This position is also responsible for administrative and clerical duties in our office. Perform other duties as assigned and requested by his/her manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical certificate in logistics
- 2+ Years of experience within a Logistics role, customer service or similar
- Regular business hours basis, but availability to do overtime if needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Be highly organized with keen attention to detail
- More than intermediate level fluency in written and verbal Spanish and English.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company
- Intermediary knowledge of international trade (import and export), to
- Work with sense of urgency
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve challenges independently
- Strong customer orientation
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, exercise good judgment and strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Establish/maintain good partnership with the related companies such as hotel, restaurants, taxi, entertainments, shipment companies, advertising companies and repair services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.