Architect Sr. Network Connectivity Specialist (Remote) (4886)
Title: Architect Sr. Network Connectivity Specialist Location: Remote Duration: Permanent Compensation: $120,000 - 140,000 Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US Qualifications:Apply This Job
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, other advanced science, or engineering field.
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE or Equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in architecture and design of complex network within in large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Required Technical
- Candidates should be expert in at least one of the following areas:
- Routing/Switching, DC/LAN/WAN/Wireless
- Cloud networking with AWS, Azure and GCP
- Network Security - Firewall, IPS, NAC, VPN, SASE, AAA, etc.
- Experience in least one major manufacture such as Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, HPE/Aruba and Cisco for Layer 2/3 network switching, wireless Network technology, Firewall technology, SDN and WAN .
- Dynamic Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Reliable Layer2 spanning tree design
- MPLS VPN, EVPN and VXLAN technology
- Cloud networking with AWS, Azure and GCP
- Strong knowledge in various network security technology such as Firewall, IPS, AV, Micro-segmentation, Zero-Day attack, Cloud security group management, Secure Access Service Edge, Remote Access VPN and Authentication servers/MFA.
- TCP/IP, SSL, LACP, LLDP/CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, HSRP, GLBP, SNMP, STP, VPC, VSS, VDC, MSDP, PIM, IGMP, RTP, SIP, H.323, LWAPP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Fiber Channel, FCoE, iSCSI, 802.11abg, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.1x
- XML, DNS, DHCP
- Hypervisor such as KVM or VMWare working knowledge
- F5 and Netscaler Application Delivery Controllers
- 25-50% with shipboard travel likely Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all of the following, but not limited to: local area networks, wide area networks, virtual private networks, and wireless networks, cloud networking, application delivery, network security.
- You will utilize automation platforms and scripting language for mass deployment.
- You will design hardware components, including firewalls, routers, switches, wireless controllers, and access points, network function virtualization as well as troubleshoot network connectivity issues with these technologies.
- You provide direction and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations, coordinate network changes, and communicate with impacted stakeholders.
- This team operates in a complex and fast-paced environment where patience, attention to detail, teamwork, and a good attitude are necessities. As a senior member of this team, you will assist other team members through project work.
- Act as the highest level of engineering escalation for issues encountered
- Provide system support and troubleshooting expertise as needed for designed solutions
- Provides technical and tactical support to team subordinates when directed or necessary to deliver
- Understand advances and changes in the technology industry and work directly with equipment manufactures to assess new technologies About INSPYR Solutions: TekPartners and Genuent are becoming INSPYR Solutions. As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. #DI
INSPYR Solutions - Architect Sr. Network Connectivity Specialist (Remote) (4886)
Kforce Technology Staffing - Sr. Network Connectivity Solutions Architect
INSPYR Solutions - Architect Sr., Network Connectivity Solutions
INSPYR Solutions - Principal Network Security Architect (Palo Alto, Juniper SRX, Cisco) (6015)