Sr. Full-Stack .NET Developer
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 02nd May 20232023-05-02T01:00:00-0700
- District of Columbia
- Design, develop, test and analyze software programs and applications.
- Research, design, document and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Assist developers, analysts and designers in conceptualization and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements, detailed technical specifications and technical deployment documents.
- Participate in grooming sessions to provide point estimates on user stories and epics based on complexity, volume (amount of change) and risk/ uncertainty.
- Deploy software to Development, QA, UAT and Production environments.
- Occasionally participate in design review meetings.
- 10+ years of .NET software development experience in creating full-stack web-based solutions using OOP and software design patterns.
- 8+ years of development experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, jQuery, JSON, REST APIs and HTML5.
- 1+ year of experience with Angular version 2 or higher.
- Experience with SQL Server, including writing and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures, database triggers and views.
- Recent experience with Cosmos DB.
- Experience implementing or utilizing CI/CD practices working with Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in a collaborative Agile Scrum development team.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud development is a plus (e.g., debugging Azure Data Factory pipelines/ jobs, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, etc.).
SESC - Sr Python Full Stack Developer - Full Stack - Sql, AWS, Data, EC2, EMR, Agile - East Coast
SESC - Sr Full Stack Python Developer - Sql, AWS, EC2, EMR