- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st May 20232023-05-01T01:00:00-0700
Program Level Agile CoachDuties:Job role:Senior Program Level Agile CoachAgile Coaching works with organization leadership and multiple teams to determine the current level of agile maturity, and develops plans to improve agile processes and increase the productivity of the agile teams accordingly. Assists agile teams with: Creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools; Chartering boot camps, and other intensive trainings as required; and, refining implementation of agile best practices and tools. Provides expert coaching to key agile roles such as Scrum Masters and Product Owners, and related roles working with teams of teams or Agile at scale. Assists with the identification, collection and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements. Organizes and participates in agile events, contributes to communication sites/tools, and delivers presentations to Stakeholders across the organization. Identifies and works to resolve barriers to scaling use of agile. Helps teams create working agreements to ensure proper communication and coordination occurs within the taxonomy; where useful, these will be drafted at the time of team formation and updated as needed. The candidate provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.This position requires deep knowledge and experience with agile and the ability to inspect and adapt thinking/ practices to various situations.This position will focus on directly supporting teams of teams and interacting with large solutions and LPM functions.In this position, you will get to coach teams at the program level to local and distributed teams. You will support clients using a variety of agile approaches in the context of Agile at scale including Kanban and Scrum. You will coach teams of different levels of maturity; across portfolios, programs and development teams. A critical component of this role is detailed knowledge of the application of agile practices and principles and experience with metrics to effectively measure: execution, performance, benefits and value.Where appropriate, responsible for supporting program layer of initiatives (i.e., teams of teams) and for providing agile coaching, training, and implementation.In order to ensure consistency of practices, you will use the Enterprise Agile CoE assets such as Enterprise Agile guidance, training materials and assessments, etc.Be an enterprise evangelist of agile ceremonies, practices and values.Actively participate with the Enterprise Agile team to build necessary materials needed to continue to improve and support our client's Agile maturity improvement.Skills:Required:
- Experience Agile at scale or coaching teams of teams
- Deep knowledge of SCRUM and Kanban (additional Scrum and Kanban cerifications a plus)
- 4+ years of agile coaching experience, including 10MM plus programs with offshore and distributed teams.
- 7+ years of IT experience. Prior delivery role (e.g., PM, release manager, developer, tester) experience highly desirable.
- Excellent facilitation and written and verbal skills.
- One or more Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO). Additional SAFe certifications (SA, Pm/PO SP) highly desirable.
- One or more Agile Coaching certifications desired (e.g. ICP-Client, ICF-Client or equivalent)
- Experience with several agile project management tools (Jira/Jira Align, Rally, Version One etc)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC 5) or SAFe Agilist (SA)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline, is REQUIRED
- At least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT
- Minimum of four years experience application program development