job summary:The Supplier Risk Analyst will be responsible for reviewing supplier documents, consulting with appropriate departments, and complying information into a summary for the team's use. location: Irvine, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $40 - 50 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Coordinate and perform supplier security risk reviews.
- Review incoming documents from Suppliers (e.g., SOC 2 Type II reports, high level system architecture diagrams, information security policies).
- Consult with other shared service departments, as appropriate (e.g., Procurement, Privacy, Operational Risk, Legal).
- Compile information into a summary report, highlighting concerns in the form of a risk report/profile for a supplier or particular engagement.
- Support reporting and analysis of supplier security risk.
- Monitor key supplier changes and risk indicators.
- Issue monitoring, exception tracking and oversight of remediation actions to improve overall Supplier performance.
- Define, measure and monitor progress of supplier risk management activities (Issue Tracking, Risk Remediation Efforts, Key Supplier Metrics).
- Create reporting materials detailing program activities, supplier metrics and issue remediation.
- Maintain supplier data accuracy within designated systems.
- Provide guidance and training to stakeholders on supplier risk management policies and procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
skills: Risk Management (2 years of experience is required)NIST 800-171 (2 years of experience is required)ISO27002/27002 (2 years of experience is required)Vendor Risk Auditing (2 years of experience is required)OneTrust (2 years of experience is required)SreviceNow (2 years of experience is required)Risk Assessments (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com. Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility). Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.